If you're looking for a more BARK (Burien, Auburn, Renton, Kent) vibe at a bar downtown, look no further. Cheap booze, a jukebox, couple pool tables and usually a fight. Servers don't take **** from patrons starting trouble, but are super lenient to groups just having fun a bit louder than your typical Seattle bar.
Place was dead when I was there. So can't comment on the vibe, but the bartender was nice and the food good. Delicious sauce on the wings (the ones on the late night bar menu).
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer