Strange mixtures! Great gourmet food, normal bar drinks, hip hop music, all in an Irish Pub!
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Was there on St Patrick's Day, they had an Irish band and a lot of people. Beer was by the glass, no pitchers, but I wasn't particularly surprised by that since it was the holiday of drinking beer and they are a business. Overall I had fun while I was there, the bathrooms were down a long hallway and felt like you were going through a maze, but there was no line even though it was super busy in the bar.
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer