This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
If your ever in Seattle you must stop in The Blarney Stone Pub it's AWESOME friendly people nice atmosphere and the right place to be for any game. Big screen TV's all over and AWESOME FOOD it makes my mouth water just thinking of how good everything tastes ????.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer