A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
If your ever in Seattle you must stop in The Blarney Stone Pub it's AWESOME friendly people nice atmosphere and the right place to be for any game. Big screen TV's all over and AWESOME FOOD it makes my mouth water just thinking of how good everything tastes ????.
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
This is hands down my favorite bar in Seattle. I am from the midwest where friendliness is an absolute expectation. Every time I have come here, the bartenders are so nice I forget I'm in Seattle. The drinks are affordble and they are fast even when busy. This is where I go when I want to feel "at home".
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer