A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer