Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
I stopped in on Easter Sunday for a drink as I just arrived in town. Bartenders were both very welcoming and the environment was that of a typical Irish pub. The bartenders were very helpful in recommending drinks.
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
Glad we stopped in here while bar hopping. I got a gin gimlet upon my friend David's recommendation, it was good. They allow dogs, if you're into that sort of thing.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer