An Irish pub right near pikes place and other great venues?? Yes please!!! Awesome service and the food is amazing!!! The corned beef and cabbage is also pretty awesome along with every appetizer on the menu. Great selection of beers and whiskey. Great atmosphere and place to meet up before or after a show or event.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
If you're looking for a more BARK (Burien, Auburn, Renton, Kent) vibe at a bar downtown, look no further. Cheap booze, a jukebox, couple pool tables and usually a fight. Servers don't take **** from patrons starting trouble, but are super lenient to groups just having fun a bit louder than your typical Seattle bar.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer