Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
This is hands down my favorite bar in Seattle. I am from the midwest where friendliness is an absolute expectation. Every time I have come here, the bartenders are so nice I forget I'm in Seattle. The drinks are affordble and they are fast even when busy. This is where I go when I want to feel "at home".
Great little spot. They expanded the bar recently but still kept the charm they had.
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer