Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer