Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
An Irish pub right near pikes place and other great venues?? Yes please!!! Awesome service and the food is amazing!!! The corned beef and cabbage is also pretty awesome along with every appetizer on the menu. Great selection of beers and whiskey. Great atmosphere and place to meet up before or after a show or event.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer