This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Such a wonderful atmosphere with amazing wait staff that made a bunch of moms from out of town feel so welcome! We had a wonderful evening eating and doing karaoke!
Get past the first smell of the place! ... jeeeezus!!! .... there's not many places that I would have stayed with that smell at the bar, wasnt sure where it was coming from, (p###) !!!.... but ended up staying , we were watching a match, so, !!!... but servers were great, and had a bit of bar food which was good, so overall good place to watch your sports with great service.
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
Nice little spot to stop in and have a bite or a drink. The food is average, but overall an enjoyable experience.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer