If you're looking for a more BARK (Burien, Auburn, Renton, Kent) vibe at a bar downtown, look no further. Cheap booze, a jukebox, couple pool tables and usually a fight. Servers don't take **** from patrons starting trouble, but are super lenient to groups just having fun a bit louder than your typical Seattle bar.
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
Update: Changed from a 4 ☆ to a 5☆ after the ownder replied within 2 hours of my review. Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer