Nice little spot to stop in and have a bite or a drink. The food is average, but overall an enjoyable experience.
At the Blarney Stone Pub and Restaurant they give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Very clean place, nice staff, great service and atmosphere. 🍺
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer