Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Relaxed place where you can watch sports and order a macrobrew without anyone rolling their eyes or turning up their nose. It's surrounded by high-end places thus making it an oasis for the people who work in the area. The Monte Cristo were pretty good in the standard pub grub way. The bartender was friendly.
I stopped in on Easter Sunday for a drink as I just arrived in town. Bartenders were both very welcoming and the environment was that of a typical Irish pub. The bartenders were very helpful in recommending drinks.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer