Love this place. Ain't nothing fancy but they have good food and beer and a perfect location. I apologize for stealing a pint glass from them.
I have been to quite a few pubs in the city. This was certainly the first I felt at home from the first night. You will not regret your visit. Hint hint. Go on a Wednesday or Saterday for the best experience.
Get past the first smell of the place! ... jeeeezus!!! .... there's not many places that I would have stayed with that smell at the bar, wasnt sure where it was coming from, (p###) !!!.... but ended up staying , we were watching a match, so, !!!... but servers were great, and had a bit of bar food which was good, so overall good place to watch your sports with great service.
Great little spot. They expanded the bar recently but still kept the charm they had.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer