Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer