This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is really good and the menu has lots of options. Delicious burgers and specials every day. The fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
At the Blarney Stone Pub and Restaurant they give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Very clean place, nice staff, great service and atmosphere. 🍺
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer