Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
This is hands down my favorite bar in Seattle. I am from the midwest where friendliness is an absolute expectation. Every time I have come here, the bartenders are so nice I forget I'm in Seattle. The drinks are affordble and they are fast even when busy. This is where I go when I want to feel "at home".
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Such a wonderful atmosphere with amazing wait staff that made a bunch of moms from out of town feel so welcome! We had a wonderful evening eating and doing karaoke!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer