Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Place was dead when I was there. So can't comment on the vibe, but the bartender was nice and the food good. Delicious sauce on the wings (the ones on the late night bar menu).
Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
As crazy as it was for Santacon, service was fantastic , bartenders were on their A game , drinks were well proportioned and well mixed
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer