Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
Wonderful little pub. It was my first visit. Food was excellent and service great. I was just in town for a few days and if I return I will certainly stop in.
Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is good and the fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
Strange mixtures! Great gourmet food, normal bar drinks, hip hop music, all in an Irish Pub!
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer