One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is good and the fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Stopped in while attending a USMC Tanker Reunion. Great place, very friendly bar tender. My favorite place in Seattle. Would recommend to anyone. Wish I could have another PBR solo right now.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer