As crazy as it was for Santacon, service was fantastic , bartenders were on their A game , drinks were well proportioned and well mixed
Relaxed place where you can watch sports and order a macrobrew without anyone rolling their eyes or turning up their nose. It's surrounded by high-end places thus making it an oasis for the people who work in the area. The Monte Cristo were pretty good in the standard pub grub way. The bartender was friendly.
Great bartenders, even better patrons. I haven't had so many drinks bought for me from people I don't know anywhere else, and the pool table/cues aren't warped. That's unprecedented! Don't tell Pike brewery I like the blarney more...
Stopped in while attending a USMC Tanker Reunion. Great place, very friendly bar tender. My favorite place in Seattle. Would recommend to anyone. Wish I could have another PBR solo right now.
Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer