Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
If you live or work in Downtown Seattle you already know this is your local watering hole. Full of regulars and interesting conversation at all hours of the day. Chey and Ben are among the GOATS of hospitable bartenders in this city. If you want to chat with software developers or janitors cleaning apartments, this place accepts all creeds and income values. Occasionally smells like vomit but other than that I can't think of a single fault.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Great little spot. They expanded the bar recently but still kept the charm they had.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer