Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer