Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
I stopped in with some co-workers for a drink last week. My co workers had been before, but it was my first time. Its a good downtown location, but feels more like a small town bad than other places I've been in Seattle. The service was good, and they had a good selection of beer. Seems like it would be a good place for St. Patricks day
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer