Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Wonderful little pub. It was my first visit. Food was excellent and service great. I was just in town for a few days and if I return I will certainly stop in.
Relaxed place where you can watch sports and order a macrobrew without anyone rolling their eyes or turning up their nose. It's surrounded by high-end places thus making it an oasis for the people who work in the area. The Monte Cristo were pretty good in the standard pub grub way. The bartender was friendly.
I have been to quite a few pubs in the city. This was certainly the first I felt at home from the first night. You will not regret your visit. Hint hint. Go on a Wednesday or Saterday for the best experience.
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer