Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is really good and the menu has lots of options. Delicious burgers and specials every day. The fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer