Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
I am so happy I found a place right next to Pike's Place without a snobby interior and high prices to match. Servers were awesome, prices are insanely low for this area, the food was very, very solid. Happy hour food specials are 6 or 7 bucks. I love this spot. Look for Ben, he has long hair. He is a fantastic bartender and server.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer