Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
If your ever in Seattle you must stop in The Blarney Stone Pub it's AWESOME friendly people nice atmosphere and the right place to be for any game. Big screen TV's all over and AWESOME FOOD it makes my mouth water just thinking of how good everything tastes ????.
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer