Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
Update: Changed from a 4 ☆ to a 5☆ after the ownder replied within 2 hours of my review. Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer