Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
I am so happy I found a place right next to Pike's Place without a snobby interior and high prices to match. Servers were awesome, prices are insanely low for this area, the food was very, very solid. Happy hour food specials are 6 or 7 bucks. I love this spot. Look for Ben, he has long hair. He is a fantastic bartender and server.
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
At the Blarney Stone Pub and Restaurant they give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Very clean place, nice staff, great service and atmosphere. 🍺
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer