Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is good and the fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer