Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
This is hands down my favorite bar in Seattle. I am from the midwest where friendliness is an absolute expectation. Every time I have come here, the bartenders are so nice I forget I'm in Seattle. The drinks are affordble and they are fast even when busy. This is where I go when I want to feel "at home".
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Great bartenders, even better patrons. I haven't had so many drinks bought for me from people I don't know anywhere else, and the pool table/cues aren't warped. That's unprecedented! Don't tell Pike brewery I like the blarney more...
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer