Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Nice little spot to stop in and have a bite or a drink. The food is average, but overall an enjoyable experience.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Get past the first smell of the place! ... jeeeezus!!! .... there's not many places that I would have stayed with that smell at the bar, wasnt sure where it was coming from, (p###) !!!.... but ended up staying , we were watching a match, so, !!!... but servers were great, and had a bit of bar food which was good, so overall good place to watch your sports with great service.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer