Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
I am so happy I found a place right next to Pike's Place without a snobby interior and high prices to match. Servers were awesome, prices are insanely low for this area, the food was very, very solid. Happy hour food specials are 6 or 7 bucks. I love this spot. Look for Ben, he has long hair. He is a fantastic bartender and server.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer