Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer