Get past the first smell of the place! ... jeeeezus!!! .... there's not many places that I would have stayed with that smell at the bar, wasnt sure where it was coming from, (p###) !!!.... but ended up staying , we were watching a match, so, !!!... but servers were great, and had a bit of bar food which was good, so overall good place to watch your sports with great service.
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Relaxed place where you can watch sports and order a macrobrew without anyone rolling their eyes or turning up their nose. It's surrounded by high-end places thus making it an oasis for the people who work in the area. The Monte Cristo were pretty good in the standard pub grub way. The bartender was friendly.
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer