Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
Our go to spot for after work beers. Food is good and the fries are amazing. Incredibly quick and friendly bartenders in an all around good bar atmosphere. They give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Live music sometimes by some really good local talent. Pool table, lots of space, good seating. Nice little outdoor seats right on 1st are the best to people watch. Next door to the Showbox which always filters in a diverse crowd when there is a show.
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer