As crazy as it was for Santacon, service was fantastic , bartenders were on their A game , drinks were well proportioned and well mixed
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
Place was dead when I was there. So can't comment on the vibe, but the bartender was nice and the food good. Delicious sauce on the wings (the ones on the late night bar menu).
Such a wonderful atmosphere with amazing wait staff that made a bunch of moms from out of town feel so welcome! We had a wonderful evening eating and doing karaoke!
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer