Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Stopped in while attending a USMC Tanker Reunion. Great place, very friendly bar tender. My favorite place in Seattle. Would recommend to anyone. Wish I could have another PBR solo right now.
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Strange mixtures! Great gourmet food, normal bar drinks, hip hop music, all in an Irish Pub!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer