Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Went in here with friends for a few drinks after walking around Seattle! Good atmosphere, good service and plenty of screens if you want to catch up on the sport! I just ordered the bangers and mash for lunch via doordash. It was, quite honestly, the best bangers and mash I have ever had and probably the best meal I have had at least all week, maybe longer...I wanted to lick the to-go container!
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer