Place was dead when I was there. So can't comment on the vibe, but the bartender was nice and the food good. Delicious sauce on the wings (the ones on the late night bar menu).
Glad we stopped in here while bar hopping. I got a gin gimlet upon my friend David's recommendation, it was good. They allow dogs, if you're into that sort of thing.
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer