After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer