What started out as ten farmer wagons has blossomed into the iconic farmers market, loved by locals and tourists alike. Pike Place Market is the quintessential Seattle market where you can find fresh produce, flowers, quality meats, seafood, artisan products and every bit of good food the city has to offer. It is also a
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
At the Blarney Stone Pub and Restaurant they give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Very clean place, nice staff, great service and atmosphere. 🍺
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer