What started out as ten farmer wagons has blossomed into the iconic farmers market, loved by locals and tourists alike. Pike Place Market is the quintessential Seattle market where you can find fresh produce, flowers, quality meats, seafood, artisan products and every bit of good food the city has to offer. It is also a
I have been to quite a few pubs in the city. This was certainly the first I felt at home from the first night. You will not regret your visit. Hint hint. Go on a Wednesday or Saterday for the best experience.
Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
As crazy as it was for Santacon, service was fantastic , bartenders were on their A game , drinks were well proportioned and well mixed
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer