What started out as ten farmer wagons has blossomed into the iconic farmers market, loved by locals and tourists alike. Pike Place Market is the quintessential Seattle market where you can find fresh produce, flowers, quality meats, seafood, artisan products and every bit of good food the city has to offer. It is also a
Strange mixtures! Great gourmet food, normal bar drinks, hip hop music, all in an Irish Pub!
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Wonderful little pub. It was my first visit. Food was excellent and service great. I was just in town for a few days and if I return I will certainly stop in.
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer