The Seattle Art Museum fondly known as SAM, is a world renowned museum and a vital art institution featuring art pieces from local and international artists. The museum started as a 1,926 piece collection and has grown into more than 25,000 art pieces held in various locations. The main collection can be found, just along
Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
Great staff and always a fun place to go. They have pool tables and great deals on drinks. Highly recommend
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer