There is a lack of clarity on the origins of cocktails. Traditionally cocktails were a mixture of spirits, sugar, water, and bitters.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Was there on St Patrick's Day, they had an Irish band and a lot of people. Beer was by the glass, no pitchers, but I wasn't particularly surprised by that since it was the holiday of drinking beer and they are a business. Overall I had fun while I was there, the bathrooms were down a long hallway and felt like you were going through a maze, but there was no line even though it was super busy in the bar.
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer