Seattle is never short of local bars that will make everyone, even tourists, feel at home. For those who prefer long exciting nights rather than getting a tan on the beach during peak summer season, Seattle has lots to offer. Bars in Seattle have a plethora of offerings for nocturnal fun-seekers, suiting various preferences and
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Tasty seafood chowder & sandwich in a fun, wharf-style pub:) Added bonus was looking out at Seattle harbor.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer