Seattle is never short of local bars that will make everyone, even tourists, feel at home. For those who prefer long exciting nights rather than getting a tan on the beach during peak summer season, Seattle has lots to offer. Bars in Seattle have a plethora of offerings for nocturnal fun-seekers, suiting various preferences and
Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer