Seattle is never short of local bars that will make everyone, even tourists, feel at home. For those who prefer long exciting nights rather than getting a tan on the beach during peak summer season, Seattle has lots to offer. Bars in Seattle have a plethora of offerings for nocturnal fun-seekers, suiting various preferences and
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer