Guinness stout is made from water, barley, roast malt extract, hops, and brewer’s yeast. A portion of the barley is roasted to give Guinness its dark colour and characteristic taste.
Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Wonderful little pub. It was my first visit. Food was excellent and service great. I was just in town for a few days and if I return I will certainly stop in.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Stopped in while attending a USMC Tanker Reunion. Great place, very friendly bar tender. My favorite place in Seattle. Would recommend to anyone. Wish I could have another PBR solo right now.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer