I am so happy I found a place right next to Pike's Place without a snobby interior and high prices to match. Servers were awesome, prices are insanely low for this area, the food was very, very solid. Happy hour food specials are 6 or 7 bucks. I love this spot. Look for Ben, he has long hair. He is a fantastic bartender and server.
Love this place. Ain't nothing fancy but they have good food and beer and a perfect location. I apologize for stealing a pint glass from them.
I stopped in on Easter Sunday for a drink as I just arrived in town. Bartenders were both very welcoming and the environment was that of a typical Irish pub. The bartenders were very helpful in recommending drinks.
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Nice little spot to stop in and have a bite or a drink. The food is average, but overall an enjoyable experience.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer