I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer