Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Relaxed place where you can watch sports and order a macrobrew without anyone rolling their eyes or turning up their nose. It's surrounded by high-end places thus making it an oasis for the people who work in the area. The Monte Cristo were pretty good in the standard pub grub way. The bartender was friendly.
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Update: Changed from a 4 ☆ to a 5☆ after the ownder replied within 2 hours of my review. Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer