Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
Update: Changed from a 4 ☆ to a 5☆ after the ownder replied within 2 hours of my review. Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Strange mixtures! Great gourmet food, normal bar drinks, hip hop music, all in an Irish Pub!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer