Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Great selection of beers, food menu is good also. Waitstaff is very good, and personable.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer