Update: Changed from a 4 ☆ to a 5☆ after the ownder replied within 2 hours of my review. Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer