Cool Irish style pub near Pike's Place Market. Good beer selection. Menu is a bit limited but the food was very good. Would definitely come back if in the area and feeling thirsty for a drink. Service was a little slow but very attentive when they were serving our table.
Loved this place. Enjoyed some Guinness and delishious food. Very dog friendly. We'll be regulars if we move here!
Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
Was there on St Patrick's Day, they had an Irish band and a lot of people. Beer was by the glass, no pitchers, but I wasn't particularly surprised by that since it was the holiday of drinking beer and they are a business. Overall I had fun while I was there, the bathrooms were down a long hallway and felt like you were going through a maze, but there was no line even though it was super busy in the bar.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer