I stopped in on Easter Sunday for a drink as I just arrived in town. Bartenders were both very welcoming and the environment was that of a typical Irish pub. The bartenders were very helpful in recommending drinks.
Great little pub that had karaoke going on. Lively atmosphere and friendly service, drinks were fantastic.
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
If your ever in Seattle you must stop in The Blarney Stone Pub it's AWESOME friendly people nice atmosphere and the right place to be for any game. Big screen TV's all over and AWESOME FOOD it makes my mouth water just thinking of how good everything tastes ????.
If you're looking for a more BARK (Burien, Auburn, Renton, Kent) vibe at a bar downtown, look no further. Cheap booze, a jukebox, couple pool tables and usually a fight. Servers don't take **** from patrons starting trouble, but are super lenient to groups just having fun a bit louder than your typical Seattle bar.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer