After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer