This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
Fun place to eat and drink. Good service. Excellent food. Corned beef was amazing. But for an Irish pub, a little short on the beer selection.
If you're looking for a more BARK (Burien, Auburn, Renton, Kent) vibe at a bar downtown, look no further. Cheap booze, a jukebox, couple pool tables and usually a fight. Servers don't take **** from patrons starting trouble, but are super lenient to groups just having fun a bit louder than your typical Seattle bar.
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer