Great little spot. They expanded the bar recently but still kept the charm they had.
I have been to quite a few pubs in the city. This was certainly the first I felt at home from the first night. You will not regret your visit. Hint hint. Go on a Wednesday or Saterday for the best experience.
I am so happy I found a place right next to Pike's Place without a snobby interior and high prices to match. Servers were awesome, prices are insanely low for this area, the food was very, very solid. Happy hour food specials are 6 or 7 bucks. I love this spot. Look for Ben, he has long hair. He is a fantastic bartender and server.
Bar section was awesome. Great services by great staff. I spend great time. Drinks was awesome.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer