Great staff and always a fun place to go. They have pool tables and great deals on drinks. Highly recommend
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Wonderful little pub. It was my first visit. Food was excellent and service great. I was just in town for a few days and if I return I will certainly stop in.
Such a wonderful atmosphere with amazing wait staff that made a bunch of moms from out of town feel so welcome! We had a wonderful evening eating and doing karaoke!
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer