Glad we stopped in here while bar hopping. I got a gin gimlet upon my friend David's recommendation, it was good. They allow dogs, if you're into that sort of thing.
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Stopped in with no idea of what to expect. Place was busy so we grabbed a table and I ran to the bar to submit our drink orders, tactically snagging a couple menus at the same time. I forgot to photograph the menu, so i dont remember what we ate, but it was really good. We would totally hang out there if we were local. The only negative, and it wasn't us, but the folks at the table next to us took forever to get served. We felt kind of bad for them, but sitting and waiting on service in a busy bar is not how one plays the game.
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer