Instagram FeedInstagram has returned invalid data.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Went in here with friends for a few drinks after walking around Seattle! Good atmosphere, good service and plenty of screens if you want to catch up on the sport! I just ordered the bangers and mash for lunch via doordash. It was, quite honestly, the best bangers and mash I have ever had and probably the best meal I have had at least all week, maybe longer...I wanted to lick the to-go container!
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
I stopped in with some co-workers for a drink last week. My co workers had been before, but it was my first time. Its a good downtown location, but feels more like a small town bad than other places I've been in Seattle. The service was good, and they had a good selection of beer. Seems like it would be a good place for St. Patricks day
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer