After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
If you live or work in Downtown Seattle you already know this is your local watering hole. Full of regulars and interesting conversation at all hours of the day. Chey and Ben are among the GOATS of hospitable bartenders in this city. If you want to chat with software developers or janitors cleaning apartments, this place accepts all creeds and income values. Occasionally smells like vomit but other than that I can't think of a single fault.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
I have been to quite a few pubs in the city. This was certainly the first I felt at home from the first night. You will not regret your visit. Hint hint. Go on a Wednesday or Saterday for the best experience.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer