The Seattle Art Museum fondly known as SAM, is a world renowned museum and a vital art institution featuring art pieces from local and international artists. The museum started as a 1,926 piece collection and has grown into more than 25,000 art pieces held in various locations. The main collection can be found, just along
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer