During NFL season, we open early on Sundays at 10AM and offer Seahawks Game Day specials – Mimosas, Irish Coffee, and more. The rest of the week, we open at 11:30 AM and close at 2AM. We were envisioned, designed, stocked, and staffed with one mission in mind: to bring you great Irish food, drinks
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Fair prices, nice staff, great karaoke night on the weekend, great overall atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Best Irish bar that I have been to in Seattle.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer