During NFL season, we open early on Sundays at 10AM and offer Seahawks Game Day specials – Mimosas, Irish Coffee, and more. The rest of the week, we open at 11:30 AM and close at 2AM. We were envisioned, designed, stocked, and staffed with one mission in mind: to bring you great Irish food, drinks
Glad we stopped in here while bar hopping. I got a gin gimlet upon my friend David's recommendation, it was good. They allow dogs, if you're into that sort of thing.
After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
I stopped in looking for a new place I have yet to go to. I didn't eat the food but what I had seen looked really good. A bit expensive, but I am sure it is all tasty. I was only there long enough to eat two beers and took off. I will certainly recommend and return . Slainte
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer